The Literary Review
• Fall 2012, Vol.55 No .04: Short Fiction, “After I Smothered The Baby.”
FEATURES & INTERVIEWS
• 9/12/12: Article, “The Specialists” (Republished from The Classical).
The Iowa Review (Online)
• 12/4/12: Review of Stories For Boys, by Gregory Martin.
The Nervous Breakdown
• 5/14/13: Review of All That Is, by James Salter.
• 7/23/12: Review of Basement of Wolves, by Daniel Allen Cox.
• 6/13/12: Review of Creatures Here Below, by O.H. Bennett.
• 5/21/12: Review of The Secret Life of Objects, by Dawn Raffel.
• 3/5/12: Review of These Dreams of You, by Steve Erickson.
• 1/16/12: Review of A Tendency To Be Gone, by Pamela Ryder.
• October 2012: Issue Thirty-Nine, Review of The Last Warner Woman, by Kei Miller.
• April 2012: Issue Thirty-Three, Review of Minuet For Guitar, by Vitomil Zupan.
• October 2011: Issue Twenty-Seven, Review of Life On Sandpaper, by Yoram Kaniuk.
• 10/31/12: Issue 12.5, Review of Shadow Man, by Gabriel Blackwell.
• 11/8/11: Review of Seven Days In Rio, by Francis Levy.
• 8/23/11: Review of Stories For Nighttime And Some For The Day, by Ben Loory.
• 7/27/11: Review of Fragmentation +other stories, edited by Jana Waring and Ryan Rivas.
• 6/22/11: Review of Look! Look! Feathers, by Mike Young.
• 5/21/13: Review of It’s Up To Emma, by Scout Niblett.
• 5/14/13: Review of Bright Sunny South, by Sam Amidon.
• 5/7/13: Review of Monomania, by Deerhunter.
• 4/9/13: Review of Overgrown, by James Blake.
• 4/2/13: Review of Holiday, by Port St. Willow.
• 3/26/13: Review of Miami, by Brandt Brauer Frick.
• 3/19/13: Review of Muchacho, by Phosphorescent.
• 3/5/13: Review of Anxiety, by Autre Ne Veut.
• 3/5/13: Review of Somewhere Else, by Sally Shapiro.
• 2/19/13: Review of Privilege (Abridged), by Parenthetical Girls.
• 2/19/13: Review of Jamie Lidell, by Jamie Lidell.
• 1/15/13: Review of Lysandre, by Christopher Owens.
• 12/11/12: Review of Blue Lines (Reissue), by Massive Attack.
• 12/4/12: Review of Bish Bosch, by Scott Walker
• 11/13/12: Review of Pale Fire, by El Perro Del Mar.
Essays, Posts, Etc.
• 5/18/12: Essay, “A Sequence On Sequence.”
• 11/4/11: Literary Magazine Club post, “I Want To Be The Girl With The Most Cake.”
• 4/30/11: Essay, “Ideas of Order in Chronology.”